Monday, April 16, 2012

MOTD L.A. Colors Solar and Colorama Sonic Sunset

     Hello All! Sorry I have been MIA, but I had a retreat at my church this weekend so I had to be away for a few days :) Aaaanyway, today's manicure is a jelly sanwich with, *I think*, L.A. Colors Solar and Maybelline Colorama sonic sunset. Solar is a very sheer jelly yellow shade, I picked it up on cherry culture for 2.50. Sonic Sunset is a copper flakie that flashes green and yellow, it was discontinued but I got it at Big Lots in a pack of 3. In case some of you don't know what a jelly sandwich is, it is a sheer, jelly polish and a glitter or flakie. It goes like this - flakie, jelly, flakie, jelly, so it looks like the flakie or glitter is swimming! It tones down the bling of the glitter. So, onto the pictures! Sorry for the pictures being with flash! I promise I am getting a new camera soon, go tax refund!
You can see a lot of Visible Nail Line, (VNL) but it is not seen in real life....





And don't forget, you need a manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment