Friday, June 22, 2012

NOTD Neon!!

Good afternoon my friends, today I have for you a bright pink neon from the China Glaze Summer Neons collection in the color Surfin For Boys, just so you know, I am head over heels for the color and the name. I picked this up at Sally's with I'm with the Lifeguard, a neon chartreuce with shimmer.  I have a feeling already that neons and pastels will be very trendy this summer because of all of the nail polish companies putting so many out! Now all I am waiting on is another collection like Holiday on Broadway by OPI, those are the kind of collections that are popular with almost everyone. On my toesies right now is another neon green, Sinful Colors Innocent with a bit of nail art, nothing special. I have had so much fun on my mission trip with my church and did a lot of good. Soon will be many tutorials of interesting nail art and methods to make up for my hiatus. But now for today I will just be showing you my manicure. This polish is impossible to photograph!! But I believe that all neons are. This is a neon pink with slight shimmer that just appears to make the polish glow, and gives a blue hue. It took about 2 and a half coats for full opacity and I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment