Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fishtail Braided nails!

Hello! Sorry that I have been MIA for the past few weeks I have had a lot going on! But I am here to make it up with a new braided nail trend!
This design I saw on Cutepolish's YouTube channel and it looked hard, but turned out to be an extremely simple design! You simply make overlapping alternating diagonal lines and you are left with a trendy very complicated looking design! This design looks best with a cream, shimmer and foil, that way there is more contrast. I used Rimmel Violet Metal, LA Colors foil no name and Wet n Wild I need a refresh-mint.

Sunlight
 Shade

3 comments:

  1. Love the design and your color choices are perfect! Hope to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is a very simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this nail design recently too! Although, I used a picture tutorial on a blog! I like the colors you used on yours because they truly pop!

    ReplyDelete