Saturday, July 14, 2012

Matching Mani and Pedi

Hello all!! Today I have a leopard print matching mani and pedi! This was done free hand because at the moment I didn't have the patience to do konad *iz lazy* so I used a dotting tool and toothpick!
For the manicure I used China Glaze It's My Turn from the kaleidoscope collection, a wonderful holographic tan. On the accent fingers, I used Wet n Wild Tropicalia from the new megalast line, an awesome line in my opinion, and the leopard spots were black and China Glaze, It's my Turn.
On my toes I used Revlon Tulip, and Zoya Mitzi, from the Mod Mattes Collection. Same method, paint base color, dot in contrasting color, surround partially with black, and voila, instant rawr. I love this combination, and can't wait to do it with other colors!! All photos are color accurate, except Tropicalia is a bit more orange in real life.


2 comments:

  1. I really like this! The leopard and holo nails really compliment each other nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combination! That ChG holo is super pretty.

    (FYI, that troll on MUA just did you a favor pointing people towards your blog... you got yourself a new follower)

    ReplyDelete